Promoting good health, wellness, and personal fitness among students, faculty, and staff is important at IUPUC.
Sports & Fitness Initiatives
- You can also take advantage of recreational sports opportunities, like ski trips and the annual student vs. faculty/staff flag football game.
- Local fitness facilities offer membership discounts to IUPUC students seeking to pursue fitness goals through exercise and personal training.
Community Health Initiatives
- IUPUC is proud to partner with , a healthy communities initiative from to promote a healthier lifestyle in Bartholomew County schools, workplaces, and homes.
- The REACH program provides information, ideas, and programs for local residents who want to make healthy choices easy choices for those who live, learn, and work in the greater Columbus area.
University Health Initiatives
吉林快3Indiana University provides a number of faculty and staff resources for workplace wellness, including tips and programs for stay well in the workplace, free health screenings, campus events, wellness classes, nutritional information, and more.
- The contains excellent information and resources to learn how small changes, like a regular walking program, can have a big impact on your health and quality of life.
- A private space for breastfeeding and pumping mothers is available in the CC building. Please contact Shannon Love or Carrie Shaver for access to the Lactation Room.
- The university also supports a tobacco-free environment for students, employees, and visitors. Smoking is prohibited at IUPUC. The provides smoking cessation resources for students and employees, including fact sheets, guides to quitting, and more. IUPUC became an entirely tobacco-free campus on January 1, 2008.